Tuesday, October 9, 2018

THE MORAL LIFE OF A MUSLIM

I've read this entry somewhere around 10 years ago and wrote it in my journal. Each year that I change my journal, I copy this entry so that I do not miss to read it repeatedly whenever I open my journal. It served as a reminder of my purpose and motto in life. May it serve as a helpful reminder for you too, In shaa Allah.

"The moral life of a Muslim will always be filled with godliness, piety, righteousness and truthfulness. He will live in the world with the belief that God alone is the Master of all; that whatever he and other men possess has been given by God; that the powers he wields are only a trust from God; that the freedom he has been endowed with is not to be used indiscriminately; and that it is in his own interest to use it in accordance with God's Will. He will constantly keep in view that one day he will have to return to the Lord and submit an account of his entire life. The sense of accountability will always remain firmly implanted in his mind and he will never behave in a carefree and irresponsible way."

No comments:

Post a Comment